Fish with Easy-to-interpret Live Scanning Sonar
- Bundle includes an ECHOMAP Plus 73cv touchscreen combo with keyed assist and three types of sonar: narrow beam Garmin CHIRP traditional, Panoptix LiveVü Forward and LiveVü Down
- GT10HN-IF ice fishing transducer features Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and narrow beam angle (8 to 16 degrees) for precise fish and jig detection
- Upgraded flasher user interface for ease of use and superior readout
- Preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Garmin and Navionics® data cover more than 17,000 lakes
- Rugged, portable carrying case fits all included parts and is perfect for ice fishing
The Panoptix ice fishing bundle will transform your ice fishing experience. It allows you to drill fewer holes to locate schools of fish swimming up to 100’ horizontally around you and below the ice in real time. The bundle includes a swivel pole mount for the Panoptix transducer, 12Ah battery with charger, power cable, grommet and foam float — all in a convenient, glove-friendly portable bag.
Sonar Below the Ice
Drill fewer holes, and locate schools of fish under the ice in real time — with LiveVü Forward and LiveVü Down modes. See your lure as it sinks, relative to structure in the water. Watch the movement of fish — and their reactions to your bait — up to 100’ horizontally around you, below the ice. Just mount Panoptix PS22-TR to the swivel pole mount, and choose your view.
More Views on One Screen
Customize your views on the ECHOMAP Plus 73cv screen, so you can see what matters. Create combination pages that include flasher, map and Panoptix views. The easy-to-use interface makes setup a breeze, so you can spend more time fishing.
Take It Anywhere
The rugged, portable carrying case protects and carries all the pieces of the bundle, so you can just grab the sturdy handle and head out for your next ice fishing trip.